AC Electric Flame Proof Motors
Pioneers in the industry, we offer ac flame proof motors from India.
AC Flame Proof Motors
Product Price: Rs 10,000 / UnitGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
N B E Motors Pvt. Ltd. "standard three phase Induction Motors" are in the market for last twenty five years satisfying the needs of various engineering & other Industries. It has now started manufacturing AC Flame Proof Motors to serve the industries such as Refineries, Coalmines, Petrochemical Industries etc. Where Inflammable gases, vapors, fumes and coal dust are a natural atmospheric hazards.
|Mounting Type||FOOT AND FLANGE|
|Capacity||0.5 HP - 20 HP|
|No Of Phase||Three Phase|
"N B E Motors Pvt. Ltd." Flame Proof AC Motors have been tested & certified by Central Mining Research Station, Dhanbad for Group -II A,II B Locations.
- The flame Proof construction for Exd,
- The degree of protection is IP 55 for motor main enclosures.
- The stator winding are of Class F insulation and ensures a large margin of safety in temperature rise and long service life.
- A cylindrical shaft extension is equipped on motors , which can be driven by coupling or spur gearing
- The stator winding are wound with polyester enamel round wire of high strength and then treated with the progress of vacuum-pressure impregnation (VPI) to make them solid. Therefore , The winding insulation is excellent in electrical and mechanical properties, moisture resistance and thermal stability.
- The rotors are of cast- aluminum and dynamically balanced to make the motor operate smoothly with small vibration m and the low noise.
- The stator and rotor cores are laminated with high class electrical steel sheet with high permeability and the low loss, thus make the motors to posses low loss and high efficiency .
- The motors are fitted with low vibration and low noise bearings. The bearings are the with both side seals. The drive end bearings are per-loaded with special pre-loading wave washers to restrain efficiently the vibration and noise produced during working condition.
- Fans are made of cast iron, and have low Wind age loss.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback